Friday, December 23, 2016

Holiday Napkin Rings

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today.  Can you believe Christmas is only 2 days away?  Are you ready?  I have to say, I'm as ready as I'm going to be.  My last project for this year is a set of napkins rings for the holiday dinner table. 

 
I began by taking a paper towel tube and covering it with plastic wrap.  The plastic wrap will allow you to easily remove the paper towel tube once the Paverpol has dried.


Next, I cut fabric slightly bigger than the tube and placed it in Transparent Paverpol


After squeezing out the excess Paverpol, I wrapped it around the paper towel tube.


I allowed it to dry overnight.  Then I was able to pull the tube out.


Using the Proxxon Jig Saw, I cut the Paverpol tube into 4 pieces.


I love the variety of details on the individual rings so I simply spritzed them inside and out with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  As they dried, each one took on a different look based on how the Paverpol set.


Once dry, I wrapped each piece with gold May Arts ribbon and added some pearl twine.  They look so festive!


Don't they look amazing?




Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment