Friday, January 13, 2017

New Year's Decorations

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with some decorations I created to bring in the New Year.


I placed fabric into Transparent Paverpol.  After completely soaking the fabric, I pulled it out and squeezed out the excess Paverpol.
 
 
Then I wrapped the fabric around the glass, creating dimension as I wrapped it.


I added a light coating of Paverpol around the exposed glass.  Once it dried, I had this amazing crackle appearance.


Once the fabric dried, I spritzed several colors of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists on the hardened fabric.

 
I added a string of beads around the hardened fabric for visual interest.
 

I created the picks by die cutting cardstock and placing a layer of Rinea Foil on top for some shimmer and shine.
 
 
What do you think?  While I created this for New Year's, you can also create this for any kind of party celebration.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment