Friday, September 23, 2016

Creepy Crawlies at Halloween

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with my newest Paverpol project.



It's almost Halloween and it's time to start decorating.  Paverpol is an amazing sculpting medium that has so many possibilities.  I needed  some webbing to accent this wood house, so I poured Transparent Paverpol into a container and dunked in a small amount of Pavercotton


After squeezing out the excess Paverpol, I placed it on the house and gently pulled it apart, stretching it from one side to the other.  I love the web effect I achieved.


I placed it aside to dry, then added spiders amongst the webbing.

 
Using a chipboard cat from Eyeconnect Crafts, I painted it black and adhered it around the house.
 
 
The house was a perfect size for a votive candle.


Isn't it creepy when the lights are off and the candle is lit?



What will you create with Paverpol today?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment