Friday, November 4, 2016

Beautiful Lady - Part 2

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with the completion of my newest Paverpol project - Beautiful Lady. 


This is what she looked like in my previous post.

 
I used a paint brush to add Transparent Paverpol to small strips of fabric that I wrapped around her face and arms.  I found a paint brush worked easier on small pieces of fabric.
 
 
I dunked larger fabric strips in the Paverpol to create her dress.

 
This is what she looks like all covered in fabric.  I wrapped the fabric loosely around her so I could create folds and pleats in her dress.  I allowed her to dry 24 hours then covered her entirely with Gesso.


After letting her dry for another 24 hours, I spritzed her with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

 
As she dried, the color lightened dramatically.  I added an assortment of flowers around her waist, along the hem and the pleat of her dress.  I also put a small bouquet in her hand.

 
To finish, I painted her face and hair then created a necklace using Robin's Nest dew drops.


What do you think?  I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment