Friday, June 24, 2016

Meet our new Design Team

PAVERPOL USA is so excited to introduce you to our new 
Design Team



Terri Sproul - Team Leader

Terri Sproul is a Maker and member of CHA and love to make mixed media art.  She has a stamp line with Sincity Stamps and enjoy teach technique to others.  She and her husband have the pleasure of living on Palomar Mountain in San Diego county. She hosts a live online class on Tuesday nights, visit her YouTube channel for some inspirations 

Vicki Ross
Vicki has been involved in the arts from a young age, and a student, tutor, designer, and constant creator in all media since her 20’s. After a major life-changing event in 2001, she began creating fine art full time. Studying with masters of our time led her to create Axully.com, to share with others some of the tutors she admires.

Three dimensional work has always intrigued Vicki. Her first sculpture was in Sculpey, making a head study from a photo. The goal was to paint a posthumous watercolor portrait, but the only images were in strong sunlight with a flash. The sculpture helped give her some form shadows. A few years after that, Vicki was studying in France and had the opportunity to visit the studio of a famous sculptor who did Rembrandt style horses rearing as if in battle. Massively impressive, Vicki was able to learn his process.

Working in clay for a few months, the firing process proved too arduous and did not give instant gratification. More play with Sculpey, but the cooking process again was a pain. Air dry clays and fabric sculpture give instant results, without foundry costs or kiln processes.

Vicki has studied with some of the greatest artists of today, and gained signature status in several international art groups. She has had art on display in Santa Fe, NM., and in France, as well as other galleries in the US. Currently, her focus is mixed media and paper art, teaching online and developing a successful YouTube following. 

The links are prominent on www.VickiRossArt.com. She is currently a designer for www.DecoArt.comwww.CanvasCorp.com, and Colourarte.com

Vicki’s videos on YouTube are full process videos where her students feel like they are sitting with her in the studio.

Steph Ackerman
Bio:
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember.  I am quite versatile and create an assortment of different projects.  My day is just not complete if I haven't spent some time crafting. I have a dedicated craft area where I create as well as teach a wide variety of classes.

My classes/workshops are geared to any level of crafter and I teach my students to reach outside their comfort zone to see what they can create.  I also teach at my local store and have the ability to teach with whatever products I choose. I am a believer in playing with your supplies because you won't know what you can create until you play.  I create my own samples, putting together products that complement each.  I generally don't start out with a project in mind, I tend to create "on the fly" letting the products I want to use "guide" me. 

I am a CHA Designer, Copic Certified, Ranger Certified, Etchall Certified.  I relish working and teaching with a wide variety of products.

I constantly submit my work for publication and have had my work published in an assortment of magazines; have had my work showcased in CHA booths; have had my work displayed in several catalogs and in several advertisements for manufacturer's products. 

Most of my blog posts are in tutorial form as I love to share.


Kim Kelley

I'm Kim, I live in Tucson, AZ, I am in my 40's and am married to a fantastic guy named Dave. We have 3 children in our blended family...all over the age of 19. If a person needs a label, mine would be "Crafter". I just love to craft, it's my outlet and what keeps me sane.

Linda Ann Smith

Linda Ann Smith is a full-time multi-media artist/educator with over 40 years teaching experience in public and private settings.  She  earned bachelor and master degrees from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, OK, the national home of two Native American tribes.  Smith’s art often reflects this Native American influence.  A  lifetime learner, she continues her education through extensive travel and self-guided studies in museums and galleries throughout the United States, Europe, and the Caribbean.  She has designed countless murals, paintings, and logos for schools, sports organizations, and educational groups.  Her most recent art focuses on reclaiming discarded trash and using it as a substrate to create acrylic paintings of wildlife that she imagines “should be” where she found the abandoned debris.
Smith owns Studio A B See, located near Tulsa, OK, and leads a growing Facebook page (also called Studio A B See) to help other artists gain confidence and exposure.  She has participated in and organized several Youtube video hops and is a Video Creator for ColourArte, a Helping Artist for DecoArt, a published author, and a member of Tulsa Night Writers, Oklahoma Writers’ Federation, Living Arts of Tulsa, and Zaller Art Society, and serves on a new committee for a developing arts district near her home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment